Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty

VREYNIEC

Zat is super. Animation is incredible.

TheBoogley responds:

thanks! I really didn't think or plan out the movements as much this time, though it's probably the first time I've worked to a planned out "storyboard."
ACTION TURNIP RULEZ!!! 8O

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

I don't get it

But I forgive you and I still love you.

FRUIT FRUIT

nice

It was cute, but doesn't quite match the genius of the one you did last time.

A Short Flash about Clams A Short Flash about Clams

Great

God damn hetero-normative paradigm...

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

awesome

awesome.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Great music

Really like the song, but to be honest, I don't really think your animation works together with it at all... It's rather well done, I'll give you that much. Just not very good.

Wonchop responds:

=(

TANKMEN TANKMEN

It's great

I liked it a lot, interesting way of putting a story behind the NG logo. The camerawork in particular struck me as pretty proffessional (good job working within limitation of just using one angle) . It's great for being NG but it's not quite there, not where I'll send it around to all my friends on MSN because it's so hilariously funny. But it definately has the potential and in your author's comments you said it's a rushed work so I have high expectations for the next part.

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

Great

I hated your Perfect Kirby series but this is really good, although I don't like how you're trying to tell people what to vote ("Please vote based on the quality of the movie, not your politicial views"). People will still vote based on whatever they want to (and no rule ever said they mustn't) so you just come off as a control freak and you still don't get a higher score (whatever you want it for). The graphics were good but the profile cuts of Bush were really bad, a shame when almost everything else looked so good.

Talk to Me Talk to Me

I liked it a lot

I liked it alot, very artsy. Nice animation and nice style.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

It was nicely animated

But if it wasn't for the music, this didn't feel very communistic. Sure he used a hammer but where was the sickle? More allusions needed, seriously. Like, at least put cylinder hats and monocles on the Goombas to show they are capitalists. And the flag in the end should have been the USSR flag, or China's flag.